Friday, February 10, 2012

Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced.1 Chronicles 16:11-12
This past week has been really heart wrenching for some of us close to the Watson family in Sacramento, Ca. as there 13 year old daughter went missing. Those of us who know Christ Jesus looked to Him for strength and sought His face on behalf of Maddy. After four stress filled days, she was returned to her family unharmed. Tonight I am remembering this wonder and miracle and a thanking our awesome God for His mercy and grace on Chris and Carrie as they held tight to each other and were surrounded by family and friends. What am I thinking tonight? I am thinking that sometimes we remember the big miracles like returning this little girl to her family and forget about the miracles that are smaller and daily in nature. We need to stop from time to time and REMEMBER how much He does for us daily. I love my God because He first loved me - and the miracles are just an added bonus. ...... Just sayin'

1 comment: